Customer Service Representative
Hours: Part time
Reports to: Branch Manager
Location: Clayton Street
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Do you want to join a dynamic, rapidly growing financial retailer? Do you want to be part of a winning team? Do you enjoy working with people? If so, then we would love you to join us! Due to our extensive expansion plans, we are currently recruiting for fantastic people to join us and grow with our business.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities include:
• Providing excellent customer service
• Actively selling our ever growing product range
• Daily cash reconciliation ensuring all monies are accounted for and any discrepancies are investigated and solved
• The accurate recording and reporting of branch transactions and financial records
• Branch maintenance, stock ordering, cleanliness, appearance and organisation
• Meet and exceed store commissions targets and minimizing bad debt below targets
• Chasing customer arrears and maintaining regular contact with customers
• Training new and existing staff
• Knowledge and training of any branch related IT systems
• Complies with and ensures all staff follow all Company Policies and Procedures
• Health and Safety adherence and compliance in the store
Customer Service Representative Measures of Success
• Bad Debt
Customer Service Representative Skills desired:
Our Customer Service Representatives are adaptable and accountable for decisions made. They communicate in an enthusiastic and passionate manner which ensures excellent customer service and KPI’s are delivered. They are confident with up-selling and cross selling products and are motivated to meet targets and increase business.
• Previous retail and/or financial experience
• Previous customer service and sales and cash handling experience
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent communication , organisational and time management skills
• Ability to follow Company Policies and Procedures
• Ability and willingness to learn and understand various computer packages.
Cheque Centre , an equal opportunities employer is a professional High Street brand employer whose stores are located in Town Centres nationwide which means for you that there is easy public transport access and the journey to work is often very short and cost effective and a few of our colleagues even walk to work!
We work hours which allow our colleagues to have a great work life balance! The majority of our stores open Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, and Saturdays 9 to 5pm, we are closed on Sundays and do not work long into the night!!
Your personal progression is important to us, and we will always provide a clear path to enable you to enhance your skills and learn new roles within the business too!
We provide a role which is challenging and satisfying in equal measure. You work as part of a wider ‘Cheque Centre’ team, as well as in smaller Area and Store teams, which allows you contribute as a team member as well as an individual.
We provide a ‘small business’ culture of being progressive, exciting and friendly whilst remaining professional at all times.
Cheque Centre nurtures an environment of honest feedback and taking accountability for our own decisions which allows us all to improve and get better our jobs! We do this in a mutually respectful manner and the Company works cohesively together to achieve the clear aim of growth and success!!
• Monthly Bonus
• Generous Holiday Entitlement
• Group Life Assurance
• Discount Benefits
• Maternity / Paternity Provisions
• Employee Discounts
• Pension Provision
• Travel Expenses